A booking and booking management application for client computers
The eBooking Library provides you with a self-service tool and an easier way of managing bookings
The DP-Group eBooking Library is an application for managing the availability and use of Internet terminals in libraries and other public spaces. It can be accessed via the Internet via any terminal. The system enables customers to easily access client computers, and the work community also benefits from the time freed by the application and easier management of reservations.
The most important features of the application include:
- Three language options - the user can choose Finnish, Swedish or English.
- User reservations can be limited by number or time of use.
- The application can be accessed with the use of the library card number and PIN code to access the without the need for any customer data to be entered.
- Enables the reservation and use of client workstations as a self-service option, freeing the employees’ time for other tasks.
Order a free trial!
It is possible to familiarize yourself with the customer's reservation system since the database and the server software are located on the DP-Group servers. Thus, only the PEITTO -program running on the client computers will need to be installed in the test environment.
- Device and operating system requirements for client workstations: PC with Windows 7 or later version.
- Server Operating System Requirements: Windows Server for Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012. NOTE: DP-Group offers the software as a service.